Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him And he's all about me, me, me, me, me And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang About nobody... Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him And he's all about me, me, me, me, me And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang About nobody... Well, had him shooting for me like a ball team Every guy was a knock out, Don King But not none of 'em had smarts, that's my thing It's not enough to have balls, Spalding, ha One day by Starbucks I bumped into a guy rocking black Chucks He said "Excuse me beautiful," I said, "Aww, shucks" And then he asked, "Well, ay, wanna grab lunch?" Never ever ever met a guy so fly Got me hooked like apple pie, I Think I'm falling and I don't know why But I won't fight these butterflies Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him And he's all about me, me, me, me, me And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang About nobody.... Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him And he's all about me, me, me, me, me And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang About nobody... And I swear what we have is just super cool The way he's always in my head like a Bluetooth I got a text from him, he said come through Told me that he wants to kick it, Kung Fu Don't do nothing much at all Just we and his boys watching football He asked for a kiss (Muah) So I gave him two He said, "Well, thankyou, baby I said, "You're welcome, boo" Never ever ever met a guy so fly Got me hooked like apple pie, I Think I'm falling and I don't know why But I won't fight these butterflies Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him And he's all about me, me, me, me, me And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang About nobody... Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him And he's all about me, me, me, me, me And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang About nobody... No, I don't need no fancy cars And I don't need no diamond rings My baby is all I need and more Cause I don't need those extra things It's not about you Oh..oh..oh..oh It's not about you It's not about them Oh..oh..oh..oh It's not about them It's all about me Oh..oh..oh..oh It's all about me And it's all about him Oh..oh..oh..oh It's all about him) Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Said it's all about him, yeah Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him And he's all about me, me, me, me, me And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang About nobody.... Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him And he's all about me, me, me, me, me And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang About nobody... Oh..oh..oh..oh Cause I'm all about him Oh..oh..oh..oh Cause I'm all about him Oh..oh..oh..oh I'm all about him Oh..oh..oh..oh And we don't give a dang, dang, dang Oh..oh..oh..oh It's all about you Oh..oh..oh..oh It's all about you, boy Oh..oh..oh..oh It's all about you Oh..oh..oh..oh

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ourrsss !

hyeee guysss :D
you noee whatt , last nitee deff sing me a songg . awwww !<33 sumpahh terharuu !
dah laaa tgahh demam niee deff pulakk buadd penawarr yg amatt mujarabbb! kihkihkih :D
suaree diee okayy whatt . sedappp ~
sampaii mengalirr air mate cahaya last niteee . +_+
kan bestt kaloo die nyanyii depann2 . mestii lagii sweet camm chocolatee chipp !heee :D
for da first timee hariituu cahaya p skolaa deff  , sumee studentt  usha kami semcm jee .
ade yg resengehh2 laaa ,.
pandangg2 laaa , .
cikguu pulakk asyik cakap ' amboiii ~ '
cahaya xdpt nak ckp apee lah kan . hanya mampu senyumm dann tundukk :D
agak pelikk tgokk tingkah lakuu dieorgg . .
tapi mmg wajarlaa dorangg act like that kan ?
yelaaa ~ dorangg mne penahh tgokk cahaya sbelumm niee . .
tup tupp tgokk cahaya gan deff , mmg pelikk lahh kann .
*perbuatan anda diterimee :))


sampaii jee skolaa deff , kiteorgg jejalan sambil tunggu larian 1 Malaysiaa abess .
after that baru kami p padangg  . .
hah ! bolehh dikatekann 24jam kami asyik berkepitt jeee .
jalan sesame , lepak sesamee . dimana ade deff disituu ade cahaya . wink wink :D
superbbbb sweett couplee kann kan ??
kpd sesape yg jeles ,  GO TO HELL LAHH :D * emo pulakk akuu niehh . .
*okayy sambungg balikk . .
hah ! dahlaa pakai bju same colourr . perghhhh ! mmg terbaikklahhh !
deff lahh BF cahaya yg palingg sweet skalii .
hes penyabarr , ensemm sudahh semestinyee ! andd alwayss appreciate ape yg cahaya buadd tuk diee .
thankss honeyyy ! i hopee we will be happy everr afterr <33
btw , thanks too cikguu faridahh yg tompangkan atyy p skolaa dieee .
pegi an balik cikguu tompangkann . terime kasihh cikguu :)
jasamuu akan ku kenang smpai bila bila * ceyywahhhhh ~ ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment